Holiday rentals in Biarritz
Ads of holiday homes in Biarritz
The best of holiday rentals in Biarritz
Fancy a dream holiday on one of the most renowned coasts of the French seaside? Spend your best seaside holidays on the fine sandy beaches of Biarritz!
Thanks to the subtle balance between the charm of the coastal landscapes and the refined architecture, Biarritz, the finest holiday resort, stands out among other destinations.
Biarritz is not only a sought-after summer destination, its delightfully whimsical climate makes the city a pleasant vacation spot throughout the whole year. To help you make the most of this reputable resort’s many attractions, our real estate agency in Biarritz offers you a selection of high-end rental properties, fully equipped and furnished. According to your needs, you can find a studio, a two-bedroom apartment, or select one of the larger rental apartments in the city center where you can enjoy both easy access to local shops and proximity to the beaches. Our seasonal rental service also offers several villas for rent in Biarritz, as well as a range of houses with a sea view, some of them equipped with terraces and summer dining rooms. With our help, you will not only be able to find the perfect residence with the right number of sleeping rooms and bathrooms, but will also have an opportunity to choose the right location and additional facilities.
You probably know that Biarritz offers a great range of properties for rent : from holiday apartments to rent in Biarritz to gorgeous villas with private pools, to seaside rental holiday homes, ideal for family holidays. In Biarritz, you will find a great variety of seasonal rentals, available for a minimum stay of 6 nights. The wide range of available locations and prices means you will surely find something that perfectly works for you. Get ready for an enjoyable stay in one of our holiday rentals in the Basque Country – whether you are traveling alone, with your family or with friends, our accommodations are sure to answer your needs. Contact your Barnes advisors to find out more about our last minute deals, and arrange an unforgettable vacation on the Atlantic coast!
Why go for a vacation rental in Biarritz?
There is plenty to do if you book your holiday home in Biarritz : roam its picturesque landscapes, enjoy the ocean, discover the vibrant local life, go sightseeing, or simply take time for yourself and your preferred leisure activities. Whether you come here for a week or for a month, your stay is sure to be enjoyable and eventful; and whether you are travelling alone, with family, or with friends there is a lot to discover here. Among the mythical places of Biarritz is the Virgin’s Rock offering a breathtaking view of La Grande Plage and the emblematic Hôtel du Palais. The Basque coast with its spectacular beach is also the ideal place for athletic activities like surfing, jogging, golfing, or – simply – strolling. The beautiful Villa Belza is located not far from here offering a compelling spectacle. Another emblematic monument of the city is the Church of Saint Eugenie built in honor of the legendary Empress who helped develop the city's coast.
Charming, striking and rich with history, the old port of Biarritz exudes characteristic charm. While you walk around the port area, make sure to go to one of the small local restaurants for some tapas with a view.
In Biarritz, there is no shortage of museums, cultural, art-related, as well as sports events. During your stay, go ahead and discover the must-see places such as the famous Sea museum or the Chocolate museum.
In regard to shopping, Biarritz has a plethora of excellent luxury-fashion stores, along with more affordable local boutiques, offering the goods that would be reminding you of the happy days you spent here. Pastry or chocolate lovers will also be delighted by the masters of the region. Take a trip to Miremont, Adam, Henriet or Pariès to try the masterpieces from the local pastry chefs and chocolatiers.
To go further, see our properties for sale in Biarritz.
Actualités immobilières à Biarritz
- Biarritz, when Basque culture rhymes with luxury
- Biarritz, rising prices
- Life annuity Biarritz
- Rue Jean Bart in Biarritz
- Top 10 sea view apartments for sale in Biarritz
- Top 10 houses with swimming pool for sale in Biarritz
- Gambetta street Biarritz
- Mazagran street Biarritz
- Espagne street Biarritz
- Rue de la Bergerie in Biarritz
- Rue du Helder in Biarritz
- Rue des Mésanges in Biarritz
- Rue de Madrid in Biarritz
- Rue de la Poste in Biarritz
- Avenue Victor Hugo in Biarritz
- Rue Luis Mariano in Biarritz
- Rue du Centre in Biarritz
- Rue de Pétricot in Biarritz
- Rue de l’Océan in Biarritz
- Rue de Larralde in Biarritz
- Rue des Halles in Biarritz
- Rue Broquedis in Biarritz
- Biarritz golf real estate
- New real estate trend Biarritz
- Solutions Maison Biarritz real estate fair
- Saint Charles district Biarritz
- Saint Martin district Biarritz
- Verdun district Biarritz
- La Negresse district Biarritz
- Braou district Biarritz
- Lahouze district Biarritz
- Kléber district Biarritz
- Espagne district Biarritz
- Chélitz district Biarritz
- Halles district Biarritz
- Top 3 apartments for sale in Bayonne - Anglet - Biarritz
- Milady district Biarritz
- Bibi Beaurivage district Biarritz
- Parc d'Hiver district Biarritz
- Iraty district Biarritz
- Aguilera district Biarritz
- Préparez vos prochaines vacances au Pays Basque
- L'acquisition immobilière par un particulier: en direct ou via une société? Quels sont les enjeux fiscaux?
- Point de marché printemps 2021