Holiday rentals in Biarritz
OUR PROPERTIES FOR RENT
Seasonal rental Biarritz
Fancy a dream holiday on one of the most refined coastlines of the French seaside?
It is thanks to a subtle alliance between the charm of the maritime landscapes and the luxury of an architecture more and more refined over the years that Biarritz has distinguished itself from other destinations and become a privileged holiday resort.
Very popular in summer, the unpredictability of its climate makes this city a pleasant holiday destination throughout the year. To make the most of the many attractions of this prestigious seaside resort we offer a selection of high-end rental properties fully equipped and furnished. Thus, charming apartments in the city center benefit from both direct access to local shops and an unprecedented proximity to the beaches of Biarritz. Our seasonal rental service also offers sumptuous villas with swimming pool ideal for family holidays, beautiful charming houses with sea views or even bourgeois houses with terrace and summer dining room.
For rent by the week or for a whole month in Biarritz, the diversity of the types of properties, their locations and the adaptability of rates will fulfill all your requirements for a holiday in the Basque Country.
Between the discovery of Biarrots landscapes, the spectacle of the ocean, its manifestations, places and leisure there is something to do in Biarritz. Whether you come as a tourist for the pleasure of spending a week or a month the days follow but do not resemble that it is organized around an activity, a walk alone, with family or friends. Among the mythical places of Biarritz, the rock of the virgin is sublime with an impregnable view on the great beach of Biarritz and the emblematic hotel of the Palais. The coast of the Basques and its sublime beach is also the ideal place for a surfing session for the more sporty, a jogging, a golf course, or just a stroll. So you will not miss the beautiful overlooking the place: Villa Belza. Make a jump at the Saint Eugénie church, an emblematic monument of the city that pays tribute to this Empress who helped develop the coast of the city.
Charming, atypical and full of history the old port will also charm you, do not miss one of the small restaurants to nibble some tapas while admiring the view.
There is no shortage of museums, cultural and artistic events, as well as sports, do not hesitate to inquire and discover places that are not to be missed, such as the famous museum of the sea or the chocolate museum.
Shopping area, Biarritz is home to superb luxury shops, but also shops more affordable and typical to bring back your memories and make you happy. Lovers of pastry or chocolate will also be satisfied by the masters of the region, take a look at Miremont, Adam, Henriet or Pariès, pastry chefs and master chocolatiers unavoidable.
To go further, consult our real estates for sale in Biarritz.
Actualités immobilières à Biarritz
- Life annuity Biarritz
- Halles district Biarritz
- Parc d'Hiver district Biarritz
- Iraty district Biarritz
- Aguilera district Biarritz
- Chélitz district Biarritz
- Espagne district Biarritz
- Kléber district Biarritz
- Lahouze district Biarritz
- Braou district Biarritz
- La Negresse district Biarritz
- Verdun district Biarritz
- Saint Martin district Biarritz
- Bibi Beaurivage district Biarritz
- Milady district Biarritz
- Saint Charles district Biarritz
- Summer 2020 market point
- Top 3 apartments for sale in Bayonne - Anglet - Biarritz
- Top 10 houses with swimming pool for sale in Biarritz
- Top 10 sea view apartments for sale in Biarritz
- Biarritz, when Basque culture rhymes with luxury
- Gambetta street Biarritz
- Mazagran street Biarritz
- Espagne street Biarritz
- Biarritz, rising prices
- Rue du Helder in Biarritz
- Rue des Mésanges in Biarritz
- Rue de Madrid in Biarritz
- Rue Jean Bart in Biarritz
- Rue de la Bergerie in Biarritz
- Rue de la Poste in Biarritz
- Avenue Victor Hugo in Biarritz
- Rue Luis Mariano in Biarritz
- Rue du Centre in Biarritz
- Rue de Pétricot in Biarritz
- Rue de l’Océan in Biarritz
- Rue de Larralde in Biarritz
- Rue Broquedis in Biarritz
- Rue des Halles in Biarritz