Holiday rentals in Saint Jean De Luz
OUR PROPERTIES FOR RENT
A town of light and fishermen, Saint Jean de Luz is full of beautiful family villas and authentic bourgeois houses with a view of the sea.
To guarantee you a stay of the most refined, we have selected for you exceptional properties in terms of their situation and their layout. In the town center, in the heart of the old village of Serres, near the mythical Saint-Jean-Baptiste church or rather close to the golfs of Chantaco or the Nivelle, the seasonal rental service in the Basque Country of Barnes basque coast offers a Wide range of luxury residences to rent by the week.
You will discover the joys of life along the Bay of Saint Jean de Luz during a walk in the old town or along the fort of Socoa. On the sea side, the calm of the beaches of Saint Jean is a pleasure particularly appreciated by the families because of the softness of the waves attenuated by the bay sheltered from the strong currents.
So, deserted surfers, this bathing area preserved nautical activities such as swimming, stand-up paddle and why not a boat ride off the Basque coast?
Nothing like renting a beautiful house to enjoy this charming city, its traditions and the luzian atmosphere that no city can equal. To best meet your requirements, we invite you to contact us to let us know your preferences in terms of location, equipment and budget. We have several houses with swimming pool and garden or apartments with sea view and easy access to the beach. And since summer does not hold a holiday monopoly, our rental service offers you the same goods for the Christmas or Easter holidays, thus adapting the rents according to the seasons.
To make the most of the Basque coast, the effervescence of the past summer period, do not hesitate to reserve a prestige property off-season for low prices and cooler days. And who knows, maybe you will later as a project to buy a property in Saint Jean de Luz?
Actualités immobilières à Saint-Jean-de-Luz
- Life Annuity Saint Jean de Luz
- Summer 2020 market point
- Aice Errota district Saint-Jean-de-Luz
- Acotz district Saint Jean de Luz
- Saint Joseph district Saint-Jean-de-Luz
- Lac district Saint Jean de Luz
- Fargeot district Saint-Jean-de-Luz
- Top 3 of the biggest houses for sale in Saint Jean de Luz
- To seize: 4 apartments with parking for sale in Saint Jean de Luz
- Saint Jean de Luz, the unavoilable
- Rue Gambetta in Saint-Jean-de-Luz
- Vauban Street Saint-Jean-de-Luz
- Saint-Jacques street Saint-Jean-de-Luz
- Saint Jean de Luz: rare goods and high prices