Reopening of the agency
After 2 months of remote work, the agency physically reopens its doors on Monday, May 11
These last two months have not been like the others, but we have never stopped our activity. The clients of the Barnes Côte Basque and Hossegor agency remained very active during this unprecedented period and requests for seasonal rentals have been pouring in for several weeks.
These last weeks have enabled us to continue the digitization already initiated with:
- the development of virtual tours with Matterport (3D tours)
- the online remote visits live with a negotiator through whatsapp / facetime ...
- regular videoconferences
We also took the time to organize the more complete recovery of our activity in complete safety. The organization of the team at the agency will therefore take place under all the necessary health security conditions.
At the agency:
Our employees are all ready for this transition with the appropriate equipment: masks and hydroalcoholic gel available at the agency for our employees as well as for our clients. We will be careful to limit physical appointments at the agency to avoid crowds in the offices. We are committed to respecting barrier gestures and providing masks and hydroalcoholic gel if necessary.
- Our employees undertake to quarantine themselves and not to make visits in the event of symptoms of the coronavirus
- We are equipped with masks for our appointments and can provide them to you if necessary
- We are committed to respecting the barrier gestures with our buyers and sellers customers
- Our professional photographer will be equipped with a mask and will have hydroalcoholic gel at his disposal, so as to highlight your property in complete safety
- Virtual tours are still relevant and allow buyers who can not yet move, to make a preselection of properties that interest them.
- Our employees are also always available to make live video tours
- The physical visits fortunately resume gradually and will expand as the weeks go by. They will take place in compliance with barrier gestures and with all the health precautions mentioned above. We particularly ask buyers to be careful not to touch anything in the houses / apartments visited.
After more than 2 months of an extraordinary period, everything has been organized and implemented for a complete and serene recovery of our activities.